2014 Art Up Chow Down – PhinneyWood Art Walk
2nd Friday of each month
6:00 – 9:00 pm
Welcome to Art Up PhinneyWood artwalk. We are a monthly artwalk that promotes over 40 participating venues in the Greenwood-Phinney neighborhood of N. Seattle. Our artwalk occurs every 2nd Friday of each month with a “Big One” (2-day event) that occurs each year in May. Please come out and join us from 6-9pm and check out the latest art and special offerings each month.
Windermere Real Estate – Greenwood Office is excited to participate as a venue for this growing neighborhood art walk
Submit your artwork to the Windermere Greenwood Art Walk Committee:
- Email 3-5 images saved as JPEG files (size of each file not to exceed 1MB or link to your on-line portfolio/gallery to email@example.com. Images must be representative of your work and created in the past two years.
- Title each image with your last name first, followed by 1 to 5 in the order in which you would like them to be viewed. For example, John Smith’s files would be Smith1.jpg, Smith2.jpg, etc.
- In the body of the email include medium, image size(s) and preferred contact information, i.e., email, phone, website, Facebook, etc.
- Submitting photos does not guarantee inclusion in the art walk.
- Selected Artists to provide pedestal(s) or easels for viewing.
- Request 10% of sales donated to the Windermere Foundation
Contact: Windermere Real Estate Greenwood
311 N. 85th St. Seattle, WA 98103
Art Walk Committee Members: Beth Bylund, Gene Séguin