Come join us at Windermere Greenwood for ArtUp PhinneyWood
Friday, August 12, 6-9pm
Marcie Swift | www.swiftdoodles.com
Marcie Swift is a whimsical and playful mixed media artist living and working in Seattle. Marcie’s art making is process oriented and experimental. She makes art because she finds it essential for her well being and her understanding of the world. Marcie has a formal background in ceramic sculpture and printmaking from the University of Washington. A year abroad was spent absorbing art and architecture in Vienna, Austria and Europe. When not working in her home studio, Marcie enjoys fresh air, sunshine, dancing and being a mom.
Doug Keith | www.dougkeithillustration.com
Doug began painting guitars as a hobby in between assignments as a professional children’s book illustrator, the concept provides him an opportunity to combine his interests in art and music. His creative “ARTAXES” feature a variety of subject matter including rock legends, fantasy, science fiction and sports.
Jump the Fire | www.facebook.com/JumpTheFire
Acoustic sugar for your aural sweet tooth. Covering One-Hit Wonders (and others) from the 70’s to today.
We will be serving light snacks, wine and Schilling Hard Cider | www.schillingcider.com
311 N 85th St
Seattle, WA 98103
More info on participating businesses and artists:
ArtUp PhinneyWood | https://artupphinneywood.com/
Art Up, Chow Down: Phinneywood Art Walk The Big One – Two Day event May 13th & 14th. Windermere Greenwood will be hosting 3 great artists: Fritz Rud, Deana Albers Lloyd & Heather Saddler.
2014 Art Up Chow Down – PhinneyWood Art Walk
2nd Friday of each month
6:00 – 9:00 pm
Welcome to Art Up PhinneyWood artwalk. We are a monthly artwalk that promotes over 40 participating venues in the Greenwood-Phinney neighborhood of N. Seattle. Our artwalk occurs every 2nd Friday of each month with a “Big One” (2-day event) that occurs each year in May. Please come out and join us from 6-9pm and check out the latest art and special offerings each month.
Windermere Real Estate – Greenwood Office is excited to participate as a venue for this growing neighborhood art walk
Submit your artwork to the Windermere Greenwood Art Walk Committee:
- Email 3-5 images saved as JPEG files (size of each file not to exceed 1MB or link to your on-line portfolio/gallery to email@example.com. Images must be representative of your work and created in the past two years.
- Title each image with your last name first, followed by 1 to 5 in the order in which you would like them to be viewed. For example, John Smith’s files would be Smith1.jpg, Smith2.jpg, etc.
- In the body of the email include medium, image size(s) and preferred contact information, i.e., email, phone, website, Facebook, etc.
- Submitting photos does not guarantee inclusion in the art walk.
- Selected Artists to provide pedestal(s) or easels for viewing.
- Request 10% of sales donated to the Windermere Foundation
Contact: Windermere Real Estate Greenwood
311 N. 85th St. Seattle, WA 98103
Art Walk Committee Members: Beth Bylund, Gene Séguin